https://sputnikglobe.com/20211022/alec-baldwin-breaks-silence-on-fatal-shooting-on-film-set-my-heart-is-broken-1090139534.html
Alec Baldwin Breaks Silence After Killing Cinematographer in Prop Gun Mishap: 'My Heart is Broken'
Alec Baldwin Breaks Silence After Killing Cinematographer in Prop Gun Mishap: 'My Heart is Broken'
Sputnik International
A distraught Baldwin was spotted "weeping" after the accident and repeatedly asked why he had been handed a “hot gun” (a firearm loaded with live ammunition)... 22.10.2021, Sputnik International
2021-10-22T15:43+0000
2021-10-22T15:43+0000
2022-08-06T13:25+0000
shooting
alec baldwin
us
https://cdn1.img.sputnikglobe.com/img/07e5/0a/16/1090140050_0:0:3073:1728_1920x0_80_0_0_000bfca8420afa6a27e390af146e5a2d.jpg
Hollywood A-lister Alec Baldwin has broken his silence on the accidental shooting that left a cinematographer dead on the set of his forthcoming film 'Rust'.Taking to Twitter, the actor expressed his "shock and sadness" at the tragedy and said that he was fully cooperating with a police investigation.The actor said he was in touch with the husband of the deceased, Halyna Hutchins, and has offered his support to her family.The 63-year-old actor released his statement shortly after it was reported that a union which covers prop masters had sent a memo to its members early Friday, saying “a single live round was accidentally fired on set by the principal actor".The accident happened on a film set in New Mexico when Baldwin fired a pistol that was supposed to be loaded with blank cartridges. The film's director, Joel Souza, was injured in the collarbone, and Hutchins was seriously wounded and was airlifted to a hospital in Albuquerque. She was later pronounced dead. According to an eyewitness, after the accident, the actor repeatedly asked why he had been given a "hot gun", and was weeping. The Santa Fe sheriff's office said that no charges have been filed and they are investigating the shooting and interviewing witnesses.
https://sputnikglobe.com/20211022/prop-gun-used-by-alec-baldwin-contained-single-live-round-hollywood-union-says-1090139221.html
Sputnik International
feedback@sputniknews.com
+74956456601
MIA „Rossiya Segodnya“
2021
News
en_EN
Sputnik International
feedback@sputniknews.com
+74956456601
MIA „Rossiya Segodnya“
https://cdn1.img.sputnikglobe.com/img/07e5/0a/16/1090140050_144:0:2875:2048_1920x0_80_0_0_7b5afadfe919c00d5b9c37ab6769cae9.jpgSputnik International
feedback@sputniknews.com
+74956456601
MIA „Rossiya Segodnya“
shooting, alec baldwin, us
shooting, alec baldwin, us
Alec Baldwin Breaks Silence After Killing Cinematographer in Prop Gun Mishap: 'My Heart is Broken'
15:43 GMT 22.10.2021 (Updated: 13:25 GMT 06.08.2022) A distraught Baldwin was spotted "weeping" after the accident and repeatedly asked why he had been handed a “hot gun” (a firearm loaded with live ammunition), an eyewitness claimed.
Hollywood A-lister Alec Baldwin has broken his silence on the
accidental shooting that left a cinematographer dead on the set of his forthcoming film 'Rust'.
Taking to Twitter, the actor expressed his "shock and sadness" at the tragedy and said that he was fully cooperating with a police investigation.
The actor said he was in touch with the husband of the deceased, Halyna Hutchins, and has offered his support to her family.
The 63-year-old actor released his statement shortly after it was reported that a union which covers prop masters had
sent a memo to its members early Friday, saying “a single live round was accidentally fired on set by the principal actor".

22 October 2021, 15:30 GMT
The accident happened on a film set in New Mexico when Baldwin fired a pistol that was supposed to be loaded with blank cartridges. The film's director, Joel Souza, was injured in the collarbone, and Hutchins was seriously wounded and was airlifted to a hospital in Albuquerque. She was later pronounced dead.
According to an eyewitness, after the accident, the actor repeatedly asked why he had been given
a "hot gun", and was weeping.
The Santa Fe sheriff's office said that no charges have been filed and they are investigating the shooting and interviewing witnesses.
"The investigation remains open and active," the sheriff's office said in a statement.