
The flights, which were suspended earlier this week because of the civil unrest, will be resumed starting from 04:00 GMT.
KTZ also opened a digital platform for buying tickets without access to the Internet.
"It would seem to me that the Kazakh authorities and the government certainly have the capacity to deal appropriately with protests and to do so in a way that respects the rights of protesters while maintaining law and order," US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said on Friday. "So it's not clear why they feel the need for any outside assistance, so we're trying to learn more about it."
The broadcaster added that police continue to confiscate firearms in different districts of the city.
“Deputy Secretary Wendy Sherman spoke today with OSCE Secretary General Helga Schmid to discuss their shared concern about Russia’s military build-up along Ukraine’s borders,” Price said in a press release. “They agreed that the OSCE Permanent Council meeting next week will be an opportunity to call for de-escalation and diplomacy as well as discuss approaches to reduce regional tensions. The OSCE is a forum where all participating States have an equal voice.”
Mass protests against a twofold increase in gas prices broke out in Kazakhstan in the first days of January, leading to violent clashes between anti-government demonstrators and police, looting and vandalism. The government introduced an internet blackout, declared a country-wide state of emergency, and invited the Collective Security Treaty Organization peacekeeping forces to help bring the situation under control.
"According to the agreement with the Kazakh side, the military personnel of the CSTO collective peacekeeping forces are not involved in operational and combat activities of local law enforcement agencies and army units to establish law and order in the country", the ministry said in a statement.
The foreign ministers discussed the recent events in Kazakhstan, which has been gripped in violent protests centred around the largest city of Almaty. They also spoke about the extraordinary meeting of the Organisation of Turkic States on 11 January that will look into the matter.
"An attempt was made to attack a detention centre in Taldykorgan by the terrorists [who] were in camouflage uniforms. The assault was thwarted. During the special operation, law enforcement officers killed one militant and wounded one more. In total there were 20 attackers", the Kazakh Interior Ministry said in a statement.

"During an operation to restore order in several regional capitals and the cities of Almaty and Shymkent, 216 National Guard troops were injured", the guard force said in a statement.
"More than 70 insurgents who attacked government buildings and over 30 looters have been arrested", the police department said.
"At first, the protests were peaceful... But later, voices of peaceful protesters drowned in calls of provocateurs for violence... Bandits and armed terrorists led the crowd", the first deputy chief of the presidential administration, Dauren Abayev, told the country's Khabar 24 broadcaster.
"The information above is untrue... The situation in the city is stable and is fully under control", the city's police said in a press statement.
"The mission is peacekeeping. The CSTO soldiers are not taking part in military activities... The CSTO peacekeepers will carry out protective and security functions", the first deputy chief of the presidential administration, Dauren Abayev, told the country's Khabar 24 broadcaster.

