The Russian Information Agency Novosti begins Hotline coverage for Wednesday, September 8, 2004.
* Federal Prime Minister Mikhail Fradkov meets Adnan Terzic, his counterpart of Bosnia-Herzegovina.
* General James Jones, SACEUR, is in Moscow on visit. Today, he has a meeting with Sergei Lavrov, Russia's Minister of Foreign Affairs, and defence and security committee members of the Federation Council, parliament's upper house.
* Vladimir Vassilyev, securuty committee head of the State Duma, parliament's lower house, addresses a news conference on, "Anti-Terror Combat: Lessons to Draw".
* RIA Novosti hosts a news conference by Leonid Ivashov, Academy of Geopolitical Problems Vice-President, on Russian peacekeepers' achievements and problems.
* President Hotel hosts a national congress, Companies Leading the Russian Economy: Myths and Reality. The Federation Council and the federal Ministry of Economic Development and Trade sponsor the event.
* The Civil Debating Club and the National Public Committee for Teamwork with Law-Enforcement Agencies have a joint session on, "Will the Public and the President Make Bureaucrats Efficient in Fighting Terror?"
* A postage stamp dedicated to the ITAR-TASS news agency establishment centenary will be franked in a gala. Leonid Reiman, federal Minister of Information Technologies and Communications, and bosses of Moscow-based media outlets are attending.
* Leonid Tyagachev, Russian Olympic Committee president, sums up the 28th Olympics in a news conference on the committee premises.
* Alexei Gordeyev, federal Agriculture Minister, is expected in the Tuva republic to stay into Friday, September 10. He will attend galas on the 60th anniversary of Tuva joining the Russian Federation, and the 90th foundation anniversary of Kyzyl, republican capital.
* A 9th national industrial research forum is on. Today, the RussianIndustrialists' and Entrepreneurs' League is convening a roundtable on, "Business Social Responsibilities".
* A 5th congress of Russian petroleum and gas industrialists is taking start.
RIA Novosti holds a full copyright for all its published materials. Upon any republication of RIA Novosti materials reference to RIA Novosti is mandatory.