- Sputnik International
Russia
The latest news and stories from Russia. Stay tuned for updates and breaking news on defense, politics, economy and more.

URGENT: 51 soldiers killed in North Caucasus in six months of 2005

Subscribe

ROSTOV-ON-DON, July 7 (RIA Novosti) - A total of 51 soldiers from the Joint Group of Forces in the North Caucasus were killed in combat in the first six months of the year, the Russian defense minister said Wednesday.

"Combat losses have fallen by 1.3 times compared with the same period last year," Sergei Ivanov said.

Newsfeed
0
To participate in the discussion
log in or register
loader
Chats
Заголовок открываемого материала