* Russian President Vladimir Putin's visit to Britain will continue.
* Russian Defense Minister Sergei Ivanov will meet his Slovak counterpart, Juraj Liska, to discuss the development of bilateral military and technical cooperation.
* Russian Minister of Natural Resources Yury Trutnev will hold a session of the inter-departmental commission for drafting the strategy of the exploration and development of the oil and natural gas potential of the Russian continental shelf (2:00 p.m.).
* RIA Novosti will host the following news conferences:
- on the topic, International space cooperation and the implementation of the Russian manned space program (11:00 a.m.);
- on the topic, The world market of uninterruptible power supply systems: trends and forecasts. The global strategy of MGE UPS Systems (the world leader in uninterruptible power supply systems) and prospects on the Russian market (12:00 p.m.);
- on the BiblioImage-2005 international book festival organized by the Russian Language Development Center under the auspices of Lyudmila Putin (3:00 p.m.).
* Moscow will host a conference on the prospects of the European Union's Russia policy organized by the National Investment Council, the Europe 2020 Association, and the Russian Foreign Ministry's Moscow State Institute of International Relations (9:30 a.m.).
* Heads of the Nuclear Threat Initiative fund Andrei Kokoshin, Vladimir Lukin, Sam Nunn, Ted Turner, and Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency Mohammed ElBaradei will hold a news conference on the fight against the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction (2:45 p.m.).
* The Moscow City Court will hear an appeal against the custody of 33 activists of the National Bolshevik Party accused of seizing a presidential staff office.
* The energy strategy and fuel and energy complex development committee of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry will hold an extended session on the formation of the East Siberian oil and natural gas complex (10:00 a.m.).
* A news conference on the opening of the Kremlin Cup 2005 16th international tennis tournament will be held (1:00 p.m.).
* A roundtable on the topic, Energy security and effective energy use in the 21st century, organized by Shell, will open.
* The laureate of the 2005 Nobel Prize in Chemistry will be announced.
RIA Novosti holds a full copyright for all its published materials. Upon any republication of RIA Novosti materials reference to RIA Novosti is mandatory.