https://sputnikglobe.com/20150213/1018224223.html
Italian Coastguard Finds Storm Ravaged Migrants In Med
Italian Coastguard Finds Storm Ravaged Migrants In Med
Sputnik International
More than a hundred Libyan migrants thought to be dead earlier this week were rescued by the Italian coast guard. 13.02.2015, Sputnik International
2015-02-13T13:12+0000
2015-02-13T13:12+0000
2015-02-13T13:15+0000
https://cdn1.img.sputnikglobe.com/i/logo/logo-social.png
libya
italy
Sputnik International
feedback@sputniknews.com
+74956456601
MIA „Rossiya Segodnya“
2015
Sputnik International
feedback@sputniknews.com
+74956456601
MIA „Rossiya Segodnya“
News
en_EN
Sputnik International
feedback@sputniknews.com
+74956456601
MIA „Rossiya Segodnya“
Sputnik International
feedback@sputniknews.com
+74956456601
MIA „Rossiya Segodnya“
newsfeed, europe, libya, italy
newsfeed, europe, libya, italy
Italian Coastguard Finds Storm Ravaged Migrants In Med
13:12 GMT 13.02.2015 (Updated: 13:15 GMT 13.02.2015) More than a hundred Libyan migrants thought to be dead earlier this week were rescued by the Italian coast guard.
Italy’s coast guard said in a statement 13 February that it was in the process of rescuing more than 100 people stranded on rubber dinghies in the Mediterranean Sea. Almost 100 migrants were on one raft, while two other rafts found by accident contained an unspecified amount of survivors.

11 February 2015, 15:26 GMT
They are presumably the Libyan migrants believed dead after being caught in a storm earlier this week. Four inflatable life rafts left the Libyan coast on Monday, but only one was found by Italian coast guard. Survivors told the authorities that three other rafts with 100-110 people aboard each were lost in the storm.